Free offline vector maps added! Just go Settings -> Get Offline Maps and download maps you need for offline usage.
- Use compact and free offline maps - you don't need Internet connection. And no Internet traffic costs while you're traveling;
- Mark places you interested in within seconds - you can mark the point as hotel/parking/other, take a picture and give it a name. No more "how can I remember this place?";
- Get GPS altitude, speed, coordinates, compass and other extended parameters and extendable set of maps;
- GPS-based vertical speed indicator (variometer) shows your vertical speed even if your phone doesn't have barometer;
- Enjoy extendable set of dashboards with variable details levels: general purpose and special dashboard for paragliders, or build your own dashboard and share it with your friends;
- Create, export, import, convert and share tracks with waypoints and photos attached. GPS Fidget supports KML and KMZ files from Google Maps/Earth, GPX widely used in open-source software as well as IGC files for paragliders and aviation enthusiasts;
- Use waypoint and track navigation. By the way, you can see directions and distances to all of you tracks/waypoint at the same time - just scroll through the list;
- Reset A-GPS data to ensure stable GPS operation in heavy conditions;
- Use basic functions from widget without even opening the application;
This is fully functional version of GPS Fidget with ads.
You can also directly download free version with ads from:
For more information, support and help please visit our site http://www.waygide.com/ and our forum http://www.waygide.com/forum/
GPS Fidget is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-16. The program can be installed on Android.
GPS Fidget (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.